You’ve tried kombucha cocktails, you’ve maybe tried kombucha freeze pops, but have you ever tried kombucha JAM?! Remedy nutritionist Jacqueline Alwill has whipped up a delicious and simple recipe, perfect for slathering onto warm, buttered Hot Cross Buns or crusty, toasted sourdough. (You can even see how to make sourdough with kombucha here!)
With the holidays around the corner, this jam is a sure-fire and quick way to impress the fam at dinner. Or even a great homemade gift – paired with Remedy booch of course. We can’t praise this recipe enough! Give it a try and tag us at @drink.remedy to let us know how you liked it.
Kombucha Berry Jam
Makes 1 x 400g jar
Gluten free, Dairy free, Vegan
- 2 cups (300g frozen weight) mixed frozen berries
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Remedy Kombucha Raspberry Lemonade
- 2 tsp (10ml) vanilla extract
- Defrost berries in a bowl until soft.
- Pour Remedy Kombucha Raspberry Lemonade into a measuring cup and allow the fizz to settle slightly.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blitz to combine.
- Pour into a jar, seal, and set in the fridge overnight.